On this "Raving Fans Page", we include some of the feedback we get from our customers and supporters. These comments are unedited. We strive to please our customers an...
Shop by Category
- Silver Elegance Purses
- Silver Apple Purses
- Silver Clutch Purses
- Silver Cuff Bracelets
- Silver Jewelry Boxes
- Silver Mini Purses
- Silver Ornament Series
- Art Objects
- Christmas Gifts
- Easter Gifts
- Holiday Gifts
- Mardi Gras Gifts
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Our Retired Originals
- Engagement Ring Presentation Box
- Unique Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Whimsical Egg Gifts
Store Policies and Guarantee
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. We therefore make it available at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Vivian Alexander website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. Examples of the types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/debit card information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone number
How Your Information is Used:
- Information you provide when placing an order – we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Information you provide about someone else when placing an order (e.g. ordering online gifts) – we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Return email addresses – these are used only to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Non-identifying and aggregate information – we use this information only for the betterment of our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, Vivian Alexander uses a 128-bit security certificate from Geo-Trust to encrypt and protect submission of your personal information to our secure server. Credit card information is stored on our server in encrypted form only for the time needed to process your order. Once order processing is complete, this information is permanently deleted from our server.
Data transmissions from secure portions of our website are protected via a 128-bit security certficate.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information via our website from those we know are under the age of 13. Nor is any part of our website structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Access Or Correct Your Information
You may access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us directly via telephone during normal office hours: TOLL-FREE 1-800-898-0803. Or email us. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call TOLL-FREE 1-800-898-0803. Or email us.
- We sell a multitude of online gifts and collectibles, many of them custom or limited edition. We therefore keep very little finished art in stock.
- Vivian Alexander will gift wrap your purchase and write a card for you if requested for no charge; see request box at checkout.
- If there is a possibility that your order will be delayed, we will let you know in advance.
- We hand process each credit card charge and individually schedule each order. If you have any questions about your charges or your order, we have the information available and are able to make immediate adjustments as required.
- Vivian Alexander is currently offering free shipping on all orders.
Returns - We will accept returns for 30 days after shipping. Returned pieces must be in their original container and must be in the condition received. Please have all paperwork attached so we can issue the proper refund. To avoid confusion, be sure to request a "Return Approval Number" before shipping.
Lay Aways - Lay away purchases may be canceled by the customer up to 30 days after the first payment is made. Subsequent payments must be made as agreed with no return privileges of payments or merchandise. Merchandise will be shipped after the last payment is made unless other arrangements are made.
Guarantee: Warranty and Repair Policy
- Vivian Alexander™ warrants all products to be free of any defects and will repair or replace any imperfection found at any time by the Original Purchaser. Additionally all product produced by Vivian Alexander™ that breaks for any reason while in the possession of, and for the life of, the Original Purchaser will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the owner. Normal wear and tear is not considered breakage.
- Original Purchaser is defined as anyone that purchases and has possession of product from Vivian Alexander™ or from a Vivian Alexander™ Authorized Dealer. The Original Purchaser definition includes any person that receives Vivian Alexander™ product as a gift from an Original Purchaser. Vivian Alexander™ warranties are non-transferable except as noted above. This policy may be rescinded on an individual item by item basis if abuse of the return and repair policy is detected.
- Vivian Alexander™ Authorized Dealers are defined as retail stores that have an agreement to purchase products direct from Vivian Alexander™ on an ongoing basis for resale and do not purchase or deal in any grey-market product originally created by Vivian Alexander™. Failure of a retail store to have an invoice for Vivian Alexander™ product for sale in their store will constitute grey-market sales. Grey-market sales as described above will be cause for termination of any purchase agreements between Vivian Alexander™ and the retail store.
- Vivian Alexander™ will not service, repair, replace, improve, or warranty: grey-market product either new or used, secondary market product, or any other third party owners of product.
- Vivian Alexander™ reserves the right to change or alter these terms at any time. Interpretation will be at the discretion of Vivian Alexander™. Revised terms will be posted on the Vivian Alexander™ web site from time to time.